An engineered high temperature resistant steel
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Very oxidation and carburization resistant to 2100°F
- Good resistance to thermal shock and quenching
- Alloy 330 button head cap screw features and benefits
Alloy 330 screws are specifically designed for high temperature furnace applications. Alloy 330 screws unique combination of properties allow 330 screws to handle thermal shock from quenching, be oxidation and carburization resistant as well as handle thermal cycling well. As a result, alloy 330 screws are found in high temperature applications like vacuum furnaces, heat treating and brazing applications.
Resources: Alloy 330 Torque Specs
Alloy 330 button head cap screws combine the similar shape of a pan head with the driver of a socket head. The socket driver is ideal for low clearance applications that require a large area clamping face. Compared to a standard socket head cap screw, alloy 330 button heads have a lower and wider profile. This can be useful when the clamping material is too thin to counter-bore.
- Wide bearing surface for clamping
- Low profile head