The ultimate temperature resistant polymer
- Temperature resistant up to 300°C (572°F) continuous and 500°C (932°F) intermittent
- Low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance
- Chemically resistant to common solvents including acids, salts, and oils
- Low out gassing, low particle generation and inherent purity
- Unique physical, thermal & eletrical properties
- Vespel material datasheet
Polyimide threaded rods or Vespel® threaded rods are made from an advanced temperature resistant polyimide resin. Polyimide threaded rods or Vespel threaded rods offer a unique balance of mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties for outstanding performance in a variety of demanding applications such as automotive, machinery, industrial equipment, aerospace, and semiconductor equipment.
Polyimide threaded rods or Vespel threaded rods also have the unique combination of properties such as excellent mechanical strength and toughness, exceptional radiation resistance, robust chemical resistance to many solvents, a low coefficient of thermal expansion, excellent creep resistance and flame retardance.
Polyimide threaded rods or Vespel threaded rods are available in both metric and standard sizes. Contact us to learn more about polyimide threaded rods or Vespel threaded rods properties and availability.
Fastener Types: Threaded Rods, Studs
Vespel Mechanical Data
Chemical Resistant Vespel threaded rods