Pan head screws are flat on top and rounded on the sides. PEEK pan head screws are ideal for:
• Small diameter fasteners – especially when the fastener size needed is too small for a wrench.
• When phillips or slotted drivers are desired. For many high strength specialty alloys, only slotted drives are available.
• Low torque applications because the drivers don’t offer as much force as a wrench.
• Large diameter head provides more clamping area.
How Are They Different from Button Head Screws?
PEEK pan head and button head screws have very similar profiles however, button head screws allow for a hex socket driver whereas pan head screws do not.
|Pan Head Screw Sizes |
• #00 - 4"
• M1.2 - M100
• DIN 921
• Fine and course threads, partially
and fully threaded.
• Slotted drivers; as well as Phillips
depending on size and material.
|Pan Head Screw Specifications |
• ASME B18.6.3
• DIN 7985
• DIN 921
• DIN 85 / ISO 1580
• DIN 84 / ISO 1207 (cheese head)
• DIN 966 / ISO 7047 (raised counter sunk)
Learn more about the impact of bolt threads on the performance of your fastener. For more information and threading options, visit our threading capabilities page.
Pan Head Screw Availability