Exceptional purity and chemical resistance with moderate strength
- High Purity and low extractables
- Chemically resistant to most common solvents including acids, salts, oils and steam
- Mechanical strength and toughness to 150°C (300°F)
- Resistance to ultraviolet, nuclear radiation, and standard sterilization methods
- Resistance to weathering and fungi
- PVDF material datasheet
PVDF threaded rods / Kynar® threaded rods are made from a tough engineered fluoro-thermoplastic that offers a unique balance of excellent chemical resistance and good strength properties.
PVDF threaded rods / Kynar threaded rods have the characteristic stability of fluoropolymers when exposed to harsh chemical and ultraviolet environments but are much stronger mechanically than PTFE or PFA polymers. PVDF threaded rods / Kynar threaded rods also excel in high purity and low-permeability applications such as pharmaceutical and semi-conductor processing.
PVDF threaded rods / Kynar threaded rods are available in most metric and standard sizes. See our online store (top right) for common sizes or contact us for your specific requirements.