Exceptional purity and chemical resistance
- High Purity and low extractables
- Chemically resistant to many harsh environments
- Mechanical strength and toughness to 150°C (300°F)
- Resistance to a broad range of sterilization methods
- Resistance to weathering and fungi
- PVDF material datasheet
PVDF fasteners & flanges, also known as Kynar, are made from a tough engineered fluoro-thermoplastic that offers a unique balance of excellent chemical resistance and good strength properties.
• Ultraviolet and nuclear radiation
• Standard sterilization methods
• Weathering and fungi
• Common solvents, acids, salts, oils and steam
PVDF fasteners & flanges have the characteristic stability of fluoropolymers when exposed to harsh chemical and ultraviolet environments but are much stronger mechanically than PTFE or PFA polymers. PVDF fasteners & flange also excel in high purity and low-permeability applications such as pharmaceutical and semi-conductor processing.
PVDF fasteners & flanges are available in most metric and standard sizes. See our online store (top right) for common sizes or contact us for your specific requirements.