Exceptional purity and chemical resistance with moderate strength
- High Purity and low extractables
- Chemically resistant to most common solvents including acids, salts, oils and steam
- Mechanical strength and toughness to 150°C (300°F)
- Resistance to ultraviolet, nuclear radiation, and standard sterilization methods
- Resistance to weathering and fungi
- PVDF hex head bolt features and benefits
PVDF / Kynar® hex head bolts are made from a tough engineered fluoro-thermoplastic that offers a unique balance of excellent chemical resistance and good strength properties.
PVDF hex head bolts have the characteristic stability of fluoropolymers when exposed to harsh chemical and ultraviolet environments but are much stronger mechanically than PTFE or PFA polymers. PVDF / Kynar bolts also excel in high purity and low-permeability applications such as pharmaceutical and semi-conductor processing.
PVDF bolts / Kynar bolts are available in most metric and standard sizes. See our online store (top right) for common sizes or contact us for your specific requirements.
Bolt Types Available: Hex Bolts
It is important to differentiate between a PVDF hex head bolt and hex head cap screw. Often people assume they are the same, but they are actually very different fasteners in terms of how they are manufactured, as well as from an application perspective. Regardless of your choice, PVDF hex heads offer strong, stable joints because of their large head service.
The Hex Comparison
Hex Head Bolts
|Hex Head Cap Screw|